TRAVEL MEDICINE SERVICES
Capitol Travel Medicine (CTM) is one of the first DC Metro area clinics specializing in the practice of travel medicine. Established in 2003, our award-winning small business is conveniently located in Arlington, Virginia and provides pre-travel counseling and vaccinations for international travelers according to CDC guidelines. With a committed staff of highly-experienced family nurse practitioners and administrative personnel, CTM cares for clients of all ages, including infants and children. We are a Certified Yellow Fever Center.
LEARN MORE »
by appointment only:
- Monday 9–5
- Tuesday 8–4
- Wednesday 11–7
- Thursday 9–5
- Friday 9–5
Schedule your appointment today!
- Pfizer COVID Vaccine—
LEARN MORE »
- PCR COVID Test
- Rapid COVID Test
- Antibody COVID Test
Which Covid-19 test should I take? LEARN MORE »
Dr. Eran Kessous, a designated civil surgeon with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will oversee the completion of your Form I-693. This service is available to individuals of all ages. LEARN MORE »
Who We Are
Advancing preventive medicine through education, counseling, and travel immunization services.
Specializing in preparing individuals of all ages for international travel.
How it Works
Four simple steps to safe travel.
- Locally-owned small business. Patient satisfaction is top priority.
- Expert advice. Travel medicine is all we do!
- Knowledgeable care for all ages.
- All your needs met in one easy visit.
- Charges are 10-30% below competitors. No hidden fees.
- Available 24/7 for emergencies/vaccine side-effects.
- Large chain or pharmacy corporation. Profit is bottom-line.
- No specialized training in travel medicine.
- Not trained for pediatrics or high-risk populations.
- Unable to provide consultation, vaccines and prescriptions on same day.
- Inflated prices. Hidden fees common.
- Unable to be reached after-hours.
How to find us:
3800 North Fairfax Dr., Suite #2
Arlington, Virginia 22203
Located at the Tower Villas (Mezzanine Level) at corner of North Fairfax Dr. and North Oakland St. 2 blocks from the Virginia Square metro station (Orange and Silver Lines)
"One of the best experiences that I have had with a medical office from start to finish" – Bridgette L., Arlington, VA (Yelp)
"Conscientious, knowledgeable and professional" – C.T., Arlington, VA (Yelp)
"Going out of our way to go to this clinic was well worth it...I got more than my money's worth" – Sharon Smith, Fairfax, VA (Angie's List)
"Appreciated the upfront discussion about vaccine costs...wasn't pressured to get a bunch of stuff" – Lori V., Arlington, VA (Yelp)
"They took the time to talk to me and answer my questions" – Lisa M., Arlington, VA (Yelp)