Who We Are
Advancing preventive medicine through education, counseling, and travel immunization services.
Specializing in preparing individuals of all ages for international travel.
- Locally-owned small business. Patient satisfaction is top priority.
- Expert advice. Travel medicine is all we do!
- Knowledgeable care for all ages.
- All your needs met in one easy visit.
- Charges are 10-30% below competitors. No hidden fees.
- Available 24/7 for emergencies/vaccine side-effects.
- Large chain or pharmacy corporation. Profit is bottom-line.
- No specialized training in travel medicine.
- Not trained for pediatrics or high-risk populations.
- Unable to provide consultation, vaccines and prescriptions on same day.
- Inflated prices. Hidden fees common.
- Unable to be reached after-hours.
"One of the best experiences that I have had with a medical office from start to finish" – Bridgette L., Arlington, VA (Yelp)
"Conscientious, knowledgeable and professional" – C.T., Arlington, VA (Yelp)
"Going out of our way to go to this clinic was well worth it...I got more than my money's worth" – Sharon Smith, Fairfax, VA (Angie's List)
"Appreciated the upfront discussion about vaccine costs...wasn't pressured to get a bunch of stuff" – Lori V., Arlington, VA (Yelp)
"They took the time to talk to me and answer my questions" – Lisa M., Arlington, VA (Yelp)