- Click APPEARANCE > CUSTOMIZE in the sidebar
- Click NAVIGATION to view dropdown options
- Click SELECT COLOR under NAVIGATION BACKGROUND COLOR to change the background color
- Click SELECT COLOR under NAVIGATION TEXT COLOR to change the text color
- To specify an exact color, you must enter a hex build, such as #33ff33, which is bright green
- Click blue button in the upper right corner
Important Tip: Choose a dark color so that the navigation links are readable
Optional Tip: Install Colorzilla in your browser to determine the colors in your logo or to sample colors from other web pages.